Perfex Foods really cares about everyone who is affected by our business. Great business for our customers relies on good relations with our suppliers, our friends in the community and most of all with our colleagues.
Underpinning our culture, we live and breathe the following values:
- We are people who enjoy exceeding the expectations of those we work with and the customers we serve. We are always ready to go further to help out and we understand that our reputation stands on delivering excellent service.
- We highly value our colleagues and invest time and energy in developing skills and providing the right tools for the job. We understand that coming to work should be a fulfilling experience and we prize job satisfaction for all.
- Teamwork – We have fun working together. We are loyal and accountable, treating each other with courtesy and respect. Recognizing our different skills we depend on each other and like the best teams, we are positive, committed, hardworking and fair.
- Professionalism – we aim to be the best at what we do, successfully and consistently. Our high standards and a commitment to continuously improve and grow the business result in levels of excellence we are proud of.
- Integrity – we are people to be trusted and we stand by our word, even if it costs us. In our dealings with everyone we prize honesty and openness and this leads to stronger relationships.
Our people and team form the backbone of our company, and without them we would not be able to give outstanding levels of service day in day out.
Our team is responsive, efficient, helpful and friendly; they go the extra mile to help clients, whether this is calling them up if they’ve forgotten to place an order, to sourcing, stocking and delivering a new product within 3-5 working days.
We have a strong and close knit team who are totally passionate about their jobs and this means you, the customer, enjoy a more personal service. It also means we can react quicker and you can have an answer in the time it takes some rivals to locate the department you should be speaking with!
Our drivers are well presented and flexible. They will go the extra mile and work hard to ensure your delivery arrives on time and before service, allowing you to get on with the more important things in your business.
Our team understands our customers’ business and they are knowledgeable, we know how difficult it can be to place an order at peak times, that’s why we take orders up to midnight and can still deliver the next day.
We’re a really fab team and we absolutely love what we do. A lot of our customers tell us (without wishing to sound too big headed) that we’re really great to work with, we like to have a laugh and we’re proud of the fact that many of our chefs treat us like friends and not just another supplier.
So why not pick up the phone or drop us an email today, one of the team will get back to you faster than you can say phenomenal ingredients!